Rexe Cambridge Xpress Roofing Shingles (Double Laminated)
For most roofs, when wind lifts them up, water can sneak in underneath and cause a leaky roof.Cambridge Double Layer Asphalt Shingles have sealant strips which are activated by the sun’s heat to create a strong bond and ensure maximum protection against wind uplift, blow-off and water penetration
Cambridge double-layer asphalt shingles have a fiberglass mat which is coated top and bottom with weathering asphalt, then surfaced with colored granules. It’s heavy-duty for exceptional durability and structural integrity.
- Highest wind ratings compared to other asphalt shingles- Cambridge shingles have the highest wind resistance above 130MPH, not only because they are heavier in weight but also because they are specifically engineered to withstand more stringent weather changes.
- Impact resistance and fire resistant
- Built-in Algae resistant granules hence no ugly stains and discoloration on your roof
- Available in full range of colors to blend in with your exterior walls
- Efficient to install due to the smart nailing zone provision with an additional wind blow off protection
- Less wastage hence wider coverage