Fluke clampmeter 323 True-RMS digital clamp meter
- Rugged, reliable basic True-RMS clamp meter for measuring current up to 400 A
- Measures AC current to 400 A
- Measures AC voltage and DC voltage to 600 V
- Provides True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures resistance to 4 kΩ with continuity detection
The Fluke 323 clamp meter is a good basic troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians. It includes True RMS measurements, optimized ergonomics, and large display for efficient troubleshooting. It's designed to perform in the toughest environments and provide noise-free, reliable results, so you can trust it to help you confidently diagnose problems almost anywhere. Use it to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage, and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. Its slim, compact size and rugged design make it well suited for measuring current up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
The Fluke 323 comes with a two-year warranty and a soft carrying case.