Skip to product information
1 of 1

BOLD Industrial

Bosch Battery Charger GAL 12V-40

Regular price KSh5,400.00
Regular price Sale price KSh5,400.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.


  • Fast charging readies a 12V 3.0 Ah battery to 100% in 50 minutes
  • Battery-status indicator signals when charging begins, is done
  • Dual-mode 80/20 charging securely charges batteries fast


This 12V Max charger gets the user power ready in a hurry. The Bosch GAL12V-40 Lithium-ion charger can fully charge a spent 12V Max 3.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in approximately 50 minutes, and it is compatible with Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion batteries. This means that users are ready to get back to work with little downtime. It is engineered with regulated 80/20 dual-mode charging for fast and secure operation. Regulated dual-mode charge delivers an 80% in fast-charging mode, and the remaining 20% in long-life mode. The charger features indicator lights showing when the battery is charging, finished charging or pending charging due to high temperatures, plus an overheating indicator. The charger has wall-mount screw holes.
Quantity Include
1 GAL12V-40 12V Max Lithium-Ion Battery Charger