Asmaco spray paint waterstop 400ml (white/grey/black/terracoat)
ASMACO WATER STOP SEALANT is an art of modern technology, is easy to use, a rubberized protective coating designed to fill and seal leaks and cracks. It provides a water-tight, flexible seal that prevents moisture penetration and corrosion. It gives a semi-smooth finish that will not sag or drip. The product is excellent for metal, Aluminium, PVC pipes, concrete, masonry, roofing material, fiberglass material, skylights, gutters, Duck works, hoses, A/C drip pans, chimneys, Foundation, washbasin, kitchen sink, and much more. Leak seal is the easy way to coat, seal, protect and STOP LEAKS FAST!
- Stop leaks fast
- Easy to use, portable, aerosol spray.
- Transform and protect virtually everything
- Will not drip or seep in the summer heat.
- Seal out water, for years.
- Seeps into holes and cracks
- Protects surface from corrosion
- Stops vibrations and deadens noise
- Stays flexible and pliable
- Apply on wet or dry surface
- It will not crack or peel in a winter cold environment.
- Ideal for metal, roofing material, wood, metals, plastic,
- Interior and exterior application and many more.
- Non-fading, none yellowing, weather-resistant.
- CFC Free
APPLICATION OF USE:
Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area such as an open garage. When applying to large areas indoors, make sure fresh air entry during application and drying, don’t exceed use of ½ of the can before allowing one hour for the coating to dry. Apply when temperature is 50°F and 90°F (1032°-C).Don’t apply to the surfaces, when heated, exceed 200°F (93°C).Avoid spraying in very windy and dusty condition. Shake CAN vigorously for one minute after the mixing ball begins to rattle. A test spray on cardboard is recommended to obtain a feel for the spray pattern. Hold the CAN 818- cm from the surface to be sprayed. It is recommended to apply a light first coat, then apply it thick coat to ensure proper coverage. A thick film can be achieved moving the nozzle closer to the surface. Initial spray may have some foaming or bubbling, but vanished as the coating dries. For best results, apply several coats until all cracks and holes have been filled. Allow to dry 15-30 minutes. Water stop sealant can be top coated with water based or oil based paints after 24 hours. This product has not been tested for use in potable water system.