Asmaco polyurethane foam gold 750ml
PREMIUM GRADE PU Foam is a single component, moisture-curing, and self-expanding aerosol polyurethane foam. It is designed for easy dispensing through the straw gun included with each can. It does not contain any harmful gases like CFC and HCFC which damage the ozone layer.
- 300% - Triple Expanding Foam.
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity and high thermal & acoustical insulation valve.
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- Adheres to almost all building materials with the exception of surfaces such as
- polyethylene, Teflon, silicone and surface contaminated with oils and greases, mold release agents, and similar materials.
- Mold proof, waterproof, over paintable.
- Quick-drying, moisture curing
- Closed-cell structure, resistant to water absorption
- cured foam dries rigid and can be trimmed, shaped, and sanded.
- Suitable for sealing high volume low moment gaps.
- It does not contain any propellant gases that are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Fixing and insulation of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.
Optimal can temperature is +20 °C. Application (ambient) temperature is between +5 °C to +30 °C. Shake the can well before use. Screw the tube on the valve. Moisturizing the surfaces and the foam improves adhesion and shortens curing time. Hold the can upside down and activate the foam by pressing the valve. When spray please pay attention to the speed. Fill vertical joints from the bottom up when half-lled enough. When ll gaps in ceiling, uncured foam may drop because of gravity, Fresh foam can be cleaned by acetone immediately. Please support properly aer lling until foam cure and adhere to the gap. Foam is tack free aer about 10 minutes, can be cut aer 60 minutes. Use a knife to smooth the cured foam and treated surface with cement, paint or silicone.